The Automotive Training Board of NSW is proud to present resources for five units of competence from the Retail Service & Repair Training package AUR05.
The selected units are ones which will provide automotive apprentices, trainees and those undertaking an industry curriculum framework course in high school with key underpinning knowledge across the areas of:
- AURT202170A Inspect and service cooling systems;
- AURT203170A Service petrol fuel systems;
- AURT210170A Inspect and service braking systems;
- AURE218676A Test, service and charge batteries;
- AURT20110A Inspect and service engines
This work was proudly sponsored by the NSW Department of Education and Training and thanks must go to them for their generous support.
The Automotive Training Board hopes that the resources benefit industry and provide focus on the development of the skills and knowledge within these specific areas. This will encourage individuals to fully comprehend basic servicing components for both our current and future technicians.